Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submission of the paper implies that it has not been published previously, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The entire text is prepared in the Microsoft Word .DOC/.DOCX format, by the normal font type: Times New Roman, font size: 12 points; in line spacing: 1.5.
- Figures and photographs are saved in appropriate resolution. Tables, figures, photographs have been attached as separate source files (.XLS/.XLSX or .JPG, .TIFF, respectively).
- The references have been prepared according to the Authors guidelines (including DOI or URL of bibliographic entries).
- The Authors Agreement on publication in the journal has been attached.
ArtykułyTreść polityki prywatności.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.